About the Arena
a rich history
- We simultaneously leverage Belmont’s historic pedigree while delivering a bold vision for its future. Striking this balance between memory and prophecy will elevate the experience for patrons and create a true sense of place.
A NEW ARENA FOR A NEW ERA
- Located within Belmont Park, a historic park that has been visited by discerning guests for entertainment for over a century
- Design inspired by iconic New York landmarks, including Central Park, Ebbets Field, Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue Armory, and Prospect Park Boathouse
- Two outdoor terraces open to all guests
- More restrooms per person than any arena in Metro New York
UBS Arena is made for music
- Best sightlines in Metro New York allowing for a more intimate fan experience
- A state-of-the-art sound system that leverages world-class acoustics to amplify the audio experience
- Bespoke back of house artist campus designed with input from Live Nation
- Most real estate, accessibility, and load-in / load-out outlets, creating significant cost savings for artists
THE ONLY ARENA IN METRO NEW YORK BUILT FOR HOCKEY
- Home of the New York Islanders, with dedicated team store (Isles Lab Team Store)
- Great sightlines and a loud and intimate bowl
- 8 bars with views of the ice so you never miss a moment of the action
- The largest arena scoreboard in New York State with two levels of high-resolution LED ribbon boards and industry leading game presentation
- State-of-the-art, 23k sq ft locker room and player campus
BOUTIQUE HOSPITALITY MEETS LIVE ENTERTAINMENT
- Each premium element has been carefully designed, and we invite you to curate your own experience within our exclusive suites.
- Multiple premier access points at UBS Arena ensure you and your guest(s) arrive with the care and hospitality you will come to expect with your premium experience.