All ticket holders whom have purchased through Ticketmaster will receive an email prior to their event containing all key information about their upcoming event. For general know before you go information, click here.
Elmont, NY 11003
Recently, UBS Arena announced it was partnering with Verizon to bring the power of Verizon’s 5G network to the Arena. Supercharging the fan experience through the utilization of the Verizon 5G Ultra-Wideband network, fans like you will be able to connect to the UBS Arena app and participate in team trivia and other gamification platforms that will be delivered to their phone and on the scoreboard. In addition to providing the bandwidth for the app, the Verizon 5G network will also give UBS Arena the ability to create next-generation solutions in public safety, 5G access, concessions, and crowd management.
Additionally, the game presentation will offer dramatic theatrical lighting and ice video projections, wait times will be reduced through emerging POS solutions and payment systems, and guests will enjoy ultra-fast and ubiquitous Wi-Fi and mobile coverage powered by the latest generation of wireless infrastructure.
– VIP suites and clubs inspired by New York classics
– Two outdoor terraces open to all guests
– Eight bars with views of the stage/ice
– Great sightlines, loud and intimate bowl
– Highest resolution scoreboard in New York for ideal viewing in bowl
– In partnership with Oak View Group and the Azoff Company, UBS Arena is designed with artists in mind
UBS is present in all major financial centers worldwide. In addition, it has offices in more than 50 regions and locations, with about 30% of its employees working in the Americas, 31% in Switzerland, 19% in the rest of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and 20% in the Asia Pacific. UBS Group AG employs over 68,000 people around the world. Its shares are listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE).
• Professional camera equipment (e.g., detachable lens; lens greater than 3”; external flash; monopods; bipods; tripods; etc.).
• Laptops, personal computers, and two-way radios
• Audio/video recording devices.
• Laser pointers or flashlights.
• Illegal drugs/substances (current prescription medication in the original container is permitted, provided the guest produces identification matching the prescription container).
• Outside alcohol.
• Fireworks, missile-like objects, Frisbees, and any other form of projectiles.
• Signs, flags, and banners larger than 11”x17”. Signs, flags, and banners of any size attached to poles. Signs, flags, and banners are prohibited by the event or made of wood, metal, plastic, or other hard material.
• Balloons, beach balls, and other inflatables.
• Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, etc.
• Firestarters and lighters.
• Cans (including aerosols), bottles, boxed liquids, metal, glass, or other insulated containers.
• Pets, other than service animals.
• Selfie sticks, poles.
• Coolers of any size, including soft-sided coolers.
• Masks other than face coverings other than mandated for COVID – 19
• Signs, posters, or garments with offensive language, phrasing, or symbols.
• Pointed tip or large umbrellas.
• *Outside food or beverage (exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs).
• Noisemakers, air horns, bells, bull horns, whistles, etc.
• Optical illusions (i.e., items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pinwheels and umbrellas).
• Patrons without shoes, shirts, or pants/shorts
• Flowers, unless allowed by tour production.
• Skateboards and rollerblades.
• Any other items if prohibited by the various shows.
UBS Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or special needs should contact Guest Services by emailing [email protected] at least 48 hours before attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations.
– Guest Services Section 106 (Main Concourse)
– Verizon Lounge (Event Level)*
– Family Services Section 212 (Upper Concourse)
– UBS Club (Suite Level)*
*Subject to change based on event
NHL Capacity – 17,255
Concert Capacity – 18,500
Guests should not come to UBS Arena if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know if they’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
Learn more about Safety & Sanitization.
This policy will be strictly enforced, and management reserves the right to deny the use of any electronic device at their discretion.
• Item may not be larger than 11” x 17” in size
• Item must be related to the event
• Item may not be attached to a stick/pole
• Item may not obstruct any sponsors/advertiser’s signage
• Item may not be hung, attached, or displayed on any part of the building
• Item may not contain or display obscene/offensive language and/or pictures, as determined by UBS Arena management
• Item may not be constructed or displayed in a manner that may obstruct the view of other guests or in any way create a safety hazard for other guests.
• Items may not contain any website or advertising materials.
SPD is an affiliate of Sterling Equities, a 50-year-old real estate owner/manager and developer based in New York. Its ownership group also operates SportsNet New York, a regional sports network, and has been a part owner of the New York Mets baseball team since 1980.
The Islanders play in the Metropolitan Division of the National Hockey League’s Eastern Conference and have had nine members inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame.
The Islanders Children’s Foundation has helped countless youngsters in need around the world since its inception. Donations are raised through the efforts of our players, management and employees, along with our fans and sponsors.
UBS Arena at Belmont Park will be the team’s home starting with the 2021-22 NHL season.
NEW YORK ISLANDERS
Current season ticket members will get first priority for selecting club seats later this summer, so be sure to contact us today so we can include you in this priority window.