RESTRICTED BAG POLICY:
Bags that measure no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ are permitted and will be subject to x-ray or visual screening depending on the size of the bag.
Medical bags and baby bags will be permitted and must be screened before entry.
All other bags will not be allowed into the arena. Bag check is available in the Great Hall.
- Weapons of any kind, including mace, pepper spray, knives, sharp objects, bats, clubs, tasers, etc.
- Bags larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ and backpacks of all sizes are prohibited.
- Professional camera equipment (e.g., detachable lens; lens greater than 3”; external flash; monopods; bipods; tripods; etc.).
- Laptops, personal computers, and two-way radios
- Audio/video recording devices.
- Laser pointers or flashlights.
- Illegal drugs/substances (current prescription medication in the original container is permitted, provided the guest produces identification matching the prescription container).
- Outside alcohol.
- Fireworks, missile-like objects, Frisbees, and any other form of projectiles.
- Signs, flags, and banners larger than 22”x28”. Signs, flags, and banners of any size attached to poles. Signs, flags, and banners are prohibited by the event or made of wood, metal, plastic, or other hard material.
- Balloons, beach balls, and other inflatables.
- Unapproved pamphlets, handouts, etc.
- Firestarters and lighters.
- Cans (including aerosols), bottles, boxed liquids, metal, glass, or other insulated containers.
- Pets, other than service animals.
- Selfie sticks, poles.
- Coolers of any size, including soft-sided coolers.
- Masks other than face coverings other than mandated for COVID – 19
- Signs, posters, or garments with offensive language, phrasing, or symbols.
- Pointed tip or large umbrellas.
- *Outside food or beverage (exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs).
- Noisemakers, air horns, bells, bull horns, whistles, etc.
- Optical illusions (i.e., items intended to create optical illusions or interfere with the ability of the eye to perceive depth or distance, such as pinwheels and umbrellas).
- Patrons without shoes, shirts, or pants/shorts
- Flowers, unless allowed by tour production.
- Skateboards and rollerblades.
- Any other items if prohibited by the various shows.
UBS Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or special needs should contact Guest Services by emailing [email protected] at least 48 hours before attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations.