ENHYPEN: FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’re excited to welcome K-pop sensations ENHYPEN to UBS Arena this May.
Check out important information below about purchasing tickets and experiences on our campus. See you soon, ENGENES!
UBS Arena is located on the border of Queens, NY and Nassau County, Long Island.
- TRAIN: We are only 30 minutes from Manhattan via the Long Island Rail Road (Elmont-UBS Arena LIRR Station).
- AIRPORTS: We are 10 minutes from John F. Kennedy (JFK) Airport and 15 minutes from LaGuardia (LGA) Airport.
This concert has a General Admission (GA) floor. More details about wristbands and GA entry will be available closer to the date of the show.
- Bag Policy Bags that measure no larger than 12″ x 12″ x 6″ are permitted and will be subject to x-ray or visual screening depending on the size of the bag. Backpacks of all sizes are prohibited. Medical bags and baby bags will be permitted and must be screened before entry. All other bags will not be allowed into the arena. Bag check is available in the Great Hall.
- Luggage The maximum size that our machine can accommodate is 16” x 23” which is slightly larger than the maximum TSA Carry-On Dimensions of 14” x 22” x 9” including all wheels, handles, etc. Please be advised, that we will not allow any bags larger than these dimensions, as each and every bag that enters the arena must be able to go through our security screening process.
- Camera Policy Professional camera equipment (e.g., detachable lens; lens greater than 3”; external flash; monopods; bipods; tripods; etc.) are prohibited.
- Prohibited Signs Signs, flags, and banners larger than 11”x17”. Signs, flags, and banners of any size attached to poles. Signs, flags, and banners are prohibited by the event or made of wood, metal, plastic, or other hard material.
UBS Arena Management reserves the right to prohibit other items as deemed necessary.
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs. Guests with specific/special dietary needs due to medical conditions or special needs should contact Guest Services by emailing [email protected] at least 48 hours before attending the event to arrange for reasonable accommodations.
We have a lot of fun activities planned for you on our campus! We will share more information closer to the show date.
UBS Arena concessions feature market-style outlets that offer a mix of hot, fresh prepared food selections complemented by a variety of ready to go meals and self-serve snack and beverage options. We have 12 markets – three of which are large, multi-concept designs housing several different prepared foods and menu options.
Belmont Hall is a bar & restaurant that is open before and after the show. Tickets are not required to enter.
Vegetarian, gluten-free, and kosher options are available. Learn more about Dining at UBS Arena here.