HARRY STYLES LOVE ON TOUR
For the health and safety of everyone at Harry Styles’ upcoming Love On Tour shows, ticket holders must provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or negative test within 48 hours of the event, in addition to wearing a mask. Children under the age of 12 may attend the concert if they provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the show.
In addition, all venue staff at each show will also be following the same protocols and will need to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result within 48 hours, as well as wear a mask at all times. Requiring masks and testing, or proof of vaccination, is the best way to protect the health and safety of our crew and fans and is quickly becoming the new standard for concerts around the US. There will be no exceptions to these policies.
COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
UBS Arena looks forward to welcoming fans to our venue in a way that’s safe and healthy for fans, employees, players and performers.
Following New York State Department of Health’s COVID-19 health and safety guidance, all guests ages 12 and up will be required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue.
All guests ages 12 and up can present proof of vaccination by showing their:
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Card, or a photo (digital or printout) of their CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card;
- Official immunization record; or
- New York State Excelsior Pass.
For unvaccinated or partially vaccinated guests ages 12 and up, proof of a negative antigen test within 6 hours or negative molecular/PCR test within 72 hours of event will be required.
Our protocols are subject to change, including updates based on latest guidelines from the CDC, New York State, and Nassau County Department of Health.
We are also taking additional health and safety measures to present an environment in which guests can feel comfortable and safe to enjoy live entertainment and sports.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization
- UBS Arena will use EPA List N registered disinfectants. These disinfectants have proven rapid effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. We are employing the latest sanitization solutions including the use of long-term protectants and sanitizers to minimize pathogens on all surfaces.
- UBS Arena will be Sharecare VERIFIED, a designation showing our venue is verified on a full range of expert-validated health & safety protocols, providing instantly recognizable third-party assurance that gives fans peace of mind.
HVAC, Air Circulation & Ventilation
- UBS Arena has a dedicated engineering team to ensure that the air quality within the arena is clean and as close to exterior quality, as proven safe and effective for large public spaces. We have reviewed ventilation performance to maximize effective ventilation rate per occupant.
- Our HVAC system will be state-of-the-art and bring 100% fresh air into the arena when needed.
Physical Distancing & PPE
- UBS Arena will be following both national and local regulatory guidelines as it pertains to mask requirements.
- Additional staff will remind guests of guidelines and to answer questions as needed.
- When appropriate, UBS Arena will limit contact between guests and staff through social distancing and other methods.
- A no-bag policy will be implemented to limit contact with security staff.
- UBS Arena is dedicated to keeping its employees safe. We will be doing our best to provide all protection needed to provide a safe environment for arena staff.
- We require all employees, sub-contractors, and vendors to be fully vaccinated.
- All employees, sub-contractors, and vendors will be required to wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
More details on how to show proof of full vaccination or negative test at the venue will be provided in detail in the coming months.
Please note that current guidelines and venue protocols are subject to change based on latest CDC, state and local health guidelines.
Any guest 12 and older attempting to enter UBS Arena without proof of vaccination or proof of negative COVID test will be denied entry.
If you do not meet these requirements, you will not be considered fully vaccinated