KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
UBS Arena is accessible via public transportation and by car. Although there is parking available, it can sell out in advance depending on the event. We recommend purchasing parking in advance as well as the use of public transportation. Download the mobile apps below before your trip.
WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM?
- 15 minutes from Jamaica Station via LIRR
- 20 minutes by car from Flushing Meadows Corona Park
EASTERN LONG ISLAND
- 20 minutes from Hempstead Station via LIRR
- 25 minutes by car from Bethpage State Park
- 30 minutes from Penn Station via LIRR
- 45 minutes by car from Central Park
- 30 minutes from Atlantic Terminal via LIRR
- 45 minutes by car from Coney Island
- 30-45 minutes by car from Greenwich, CT
- 40-50 minutes by car from SUNY Purchase
- Similar travel time as La Guardia Airport
HOW ARE YOU GETTING HERE?
Cross Island Parkway
- Exits 26A, 26B, 26D (depending on where you’re parking or dropping off)
On event days, trains run through the Belmont Park Station (existing racetrack station), Queens Village Station (existing local station), and the new Elmont Station. LIRR website
Belmont Park Station
- 2 special trains will run to and from Jamaica Station on event days
- Customers from Penn Station, Atlantic Terminal, or from eastern Long Island can take any train going to Jamaica and make a transfer to the special trains bound for Belmont Park
Queens Village Station
- Select westbound (pre-event) and eastbound (post-event) Ronkonkoma and Huntington/Port Jefferson Branch trains will make stops on event days
- Eastbound and westbound Hempstead Branch trains will continue to make scheduled stops
- Eastbound Hempstead Branch trains will make stops on event days during the 2021-22 season
- For westbound service to NYC after events, customers should use the Belmont Park Station or Queens Village Station
MTA Buses Q110 and Q2 stop near the arena
NICE Bus N6 line stops near the arena
Ferry Take the ferry from Bridgeport to Port Jefferson where you can connect to the LIRR
- Emerald Parking Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26D
- Silver Parking Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26B (Hempstead Turnpike East)
- Diamond Parking Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26B (Hempstead Turnpike East)
- Belmont Park Garage Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26A
Parking & Entrances/Exits
- Your designated parking lot and garage determine which exit you should take on the Cross Island Parkway.
- Regular shuttles before and after events will be available to and from the Queens Village and Elmont LIRR Stations, arriving and departing from the Shuttle/Bus Loop located on the northwest corner of the arena, adjacent to the Belmont Park LIRR Station.
- Queens Village Station is located in Fare Zone 3. Belmont Park and Elmont Stations are located in Fare Zone 4.
- Monthly tickets inclusive of Fare Zone 4 stations will be accepted on trains to/from Belmont Park and Elmont Stations.
LIRR Customer Service
- Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., daily.
- To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say the word “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.