KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
UBS Arena is accessible via public transportation and by car. Although there is parking available, it can sell out in advance depending on the event. We recommend purchasing parking in advance as well as the use of public transportation. Download the mobile apps below before your trip.
All ticket holders whom have purchased through Ticketmaster will receive an email prior to their event containing all key information about their upcoming event.
WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM?
- 15 minutes from Jamaica Station via LIRR
- 20 minutes by car from Flushing Meadows Corona Park
EASTERN LONG ISLAND
- 20 minutes from Hempstead Station via LIRR
- 25 minutes by car from Bethpage State Park
- 30 minutes from Penn Station via LIRR
- 45 minutes by car from Central Park
- 30 minutes from Atlantic Terminal via LIRR
- 45 minutes by car from Coney Island
- 30-45 minutes by car from Greenwich, CT
- 40-50 minutes by car from SUNY Purchase
- Similar travel time as La Guardia Airport
HOW ARE YOU GETTING HERE?
Cross Island Parkway
- Exits 26A, 26B, 26D (depending on where you’re parking or dropping off)
On event days, trains run through the Belmont Station (existing racetrack station), Queens Village Station (existing local station), and the new Elmont – UBS Arena Station. LIRR website
Belmont Park Station
- 2 special trains will run to and from Jamaica Station on event days
- Customers from Penn Station, Atlantic Terminal, or from eastern Long Island can take any train going to Jamaica and make a transfer to the special trains bound for Belmont Park
Queens Village Station
- Select westbound (pre-event) and eastbound (post-event) Ronkonkoma and Huntington/Port Jefferson Branch trains will make stops on event days
- Eastbound and westbound Hempstead Branch trains will continue to make scheduled stops
Elmont – UBS Arena Station
- Eastbound Hempstead Branch trains will make stops on event days during the 2021-22 season
- A transfer may be required at Jamaica Station
- For westbound service to NYC after events, customers should use the Belmont Park Station or Queens Village Station
MTA Buses Q110 and Q2 stop near the arena
NICE Bus N6 line stops near the arena
Ferry Take the ferry from Bridgeport to Port Jefferson where you can connect to the LIRR
Parking is available for purchase prior to events via Ticketmaster. All parking can be accessed via the Cross Island Parkway (cars only) exits 26A, 26B, and 26D. Purchasing parking ahead of time is preferred for all UBS Arena events. For concerts, prices will increase $5 when purchased at the arena parking lots.
- Emerald Parking Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26D
- Silver Parking Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26B (Hempstead Turnpike East)
- Diamond Parking Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26B (Hempstead Turnpike East)
- Belmont Park Garage Car access only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26A
Please note that access to UBS Arena via Cross Island Parkway Exit 26B (Hempstead Turnpike East) is only available for pre-paid Diamond & Silver Parking pass holders.
We encourage guests who are driving to input their lot into GPS for the best experience. Type in the following into your GPS:
“UBS Arena Emerald Parking”
“UBS Arena Silver Parking”
“UBS Arena Diamond Parking”
“UBS Arena Belmont Park Garage”
Parking & Entrances/Exits
- Your designated parking lot and garage determine which exit you should take on the Cross Island Parkway.
- Regular shuttles before and after events will be available to and from the Queens Village (10 minute trip) and Elmont – UBS Arena LIRR Stations (5 minute trip), arriving and departing from the Shuttle/Bus Loop located on the northwest corner of the arena, adjacent to the Belmont Station. The Queens Village shuttle is located on Springfield Boulevard next to the station entrance.
- Queens Village Station is located in Fare Zone 3. Belmont Park and Elmont – UBS Arena Stations are located in Fare Zone 4.
- Monthly tickets inclusive of Fare Zone 4 stations will be accepted on trains to/from Belmont Park and Elmont – UBS Arena Stations.
LIRR Customer Service
- Customer Service Center agents are available to answer questions via live chat or phone between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., daily.
- To speak with an agent, call 511 or 718-217-LIRR (718-217-5477) and say the word “Representative” when the prompts begin. Automated schedule information is available via phone 24/7.
Drop-off and pick-up location
- Car access is only via Cross Island Parkway exit 26D & Green Road.
Indoor Rideshare Waiting Area
- Located on the main concourse by section 118 and the Glass House Bar.
- For more information, visit the UBS Arena Accessibility Guide. For assistance, contact [email protected] or call the UBS Arena Accessibility Hotline at 516-460-8598.
- Download this map to help you navigate our campus when you arrive.