Last Modified: November 15, 2021
Your privacy is important to us. This Privacy Statement governs the practices of New York Arena Partners, LLC and its affiliates (“NYAP”). NYAP is committed to undertaking reasonable measures to protect the privacy and security of all of the personal information that is provided to us. Please read the following description of our policies and practices regarding your personal information.
This policy covers how NYAP treats personal information that NYAP collects and receives through its website, ubsarena.com, and any other service that displays or provides an authorized link or reference to this policy (the “Web Site”). This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that NYAP does not own or control.
- From time to time we may use or disclose to NHL Parties, our marketing partners, advertisers and other businesses your Personal Identifiable Information to provide you with marketing and sales communications, from our organization, NHL Parties, and our marketing partners, advertisers and other businesses. If you do not wish us to use or disclose your Personal Identifiable Information in such manner you will have the opportunity to “opt out”, or in other words, elect not to have us use or disclose your Personal Identifiable Information in such manner. If you would like to opt-out of our remarketing efforts please click the following link: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1
- From time to time we may place a “cookie” on your computer. Our third-party service providers and ad servers may also place a “cookie” on your computer. A cookie is a file written to your computer’s hard drive that records certain technical information about your Internet usage, such as your IP address, browser type, or domain name. Also, if you submit Personal Identifiable Information to our Web Site (such as your name, interests or preferences), “cookies” may be used to keep track of such information so that you will not need to reenter this information during subsequent visits. We use “cookies” to customize delivery of our Web Site content and advertisements. You may set your Internet browser preferences to notify you when you receive a “cookie” or to decline its acceptance. If you decline acceptance of “cookies”, however, under certain circumstances you may experience less than optimal performance of our Web Site.
- Web servers serving our Web Site may automatically collect Personal Identifiable Information regarding the Web Site pages you visit, as well as your IP address or domain name. We may use this information for our internal Web Site business purposes, for example, to tailor our Web Site content or to assess the amount of traffic to our Web Site.
- Our Web Site may contain advertisements or services offered by other parties and links to their web sites. These other parties and their web sites may include our partners, sponsors and advertisers that may be authorized to use the NYAP and/or Islanders name or logo as a link between the Web Site and their web sites. The links and web sites operated by such other parties may set and access cookies. We are not related to and have no control over such web sites and parties. Those parties are covered by their own privacy policies, and we cannot take any responsibility in that regard.
- If you access our Website using a mobile device, you may adjust the settings on your mobile device to allow or prevent the sharing of location information. For example, you can disable “Location” (or “Location Services” on iOS-based devices) on your mobile device to prevent sharing your location information with us. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider or the manufacturer of your mobile device to learn how to adjust your mobile device settings. Please note that if you disable the sharing of location information, you may be unable to access some features of our Website that are designed for mobile devices.
- Children (Under 13 Years of Age) Privacy: We are committed to adherence to the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, including the following principles and practices regarding Personal Identifiable Information pertaining to children under 13 years of age:
- Except as noted below, we do not permit access to children under the age of 13 to participate in activities at our Web Site that require the furnishing of Personal Identifiable Information.
- The Web Site may offer activities, promotions and contests for participation by children under the age of 13 where the child will be required to only furnish his or her first name and email address, provided that he or she also provides the full name and email address of his or her parent or legal guardian. That Personal Identifiable Information will not be used or disclosed without parental consent.
- The Web Site may also offer activities, promotions and contests for participation by children under the age of 13 that require certain Personal Identifiable Information reasonably necessary to conduct the activity, promotion or contest, (such as a home address, personal interests, or demographic information), in which event the child will be required to download and print a Parental Consent form which must be signed by the child’s parent or legal guardian and submitted (mail or fax) to the address on the form in order for the child to participate in the activity, promotion or contest.