RIDE, DINE, & HAVE A GOOD TIME
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind experience! If you hop on the Long Island Rail Road to come to see a select event at UBS Arena, you could score a $20 food and beverage voucher to use at the arena.
Be a Part of Something Big: By taking the Long Island Rail road, you’re not just going to an event; you’re joining a movement for a greener future. It’s a win-win – you get here easily, and our planet gets a little greener.
- When purchasing a train ticket to the Elmont-UBS Arena LIRR Station in the TrainTime app on a selected event day that the promotion is running, you will be prompted with a screen to opt-in to the campaign.
- If you are a selected winner, you will automatically be sent a text with a link to a voucher the night of your event.
- Show the voucher to our friendly concessions vendors inside the arena to use your $20 food & beverage credit.
- Stevie Nicks – February 14, 2024
- What events at UBS Arena are part of this promotion?
- See the list above for the events participating in this program.
- Can I enter if I have a monthly LIRR pass?
- Yes! Monthly pass riders must use the Alternative Method of Entry below to be entered for a chance to win.
- Can I buy an LIRR ticket to any station?
- No, it must be a ticket to Elmont-UBS Arena Station. When you select our station as your destination in the TrainTime app, you will be prompted to enter for a chance to win.
- Who can enter for a chance to win?
- Everyone taking the LIRR to Elmont-UBS Arena Station for a selected event date can enter. You must purchase your LIRR ticket on the TrainTime app.
- Alternate Method of Entry: On a plain 3” x 5” index card, legibly handprint or type your first name, last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, zip code, home phone number (including area code), and email address, and mail your completed 3” x 5” card to New York Arena Partners, LLC, 2400 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont, NY 11003, Attn: UBS Arena’s “Ride the Long Island Rail Road” Sweepstakes. To be considered eligible in the Sweepstakes, AMOE entries must be received prior to X. Each AMOE card received that meets the requirements of these Official Rules will be considered as one (1) entry for that entrant.
- When do I need to activate my train ticket?
- When activation occurs between 4 hours before event start time and 30 minutes prior to start time, you will be prompted to opt-in.
- How will I know if I won?
- A voucher will be texted to you, no later than 30 minutes before puck drop or event time to be used at the event. Note that voucher rewards are distributed at this time, and any LIRR train ticket activated after, will not be eligible. If you didn’t win, you will also get a text saying you didn’t win.
- I won a voucher that was texted to me. When will my voucher be valid or expire?
- Vouchers will expire at 11:59 PM the night of the event it is rewarded for
- Will this program be available for all events?
- This is a pilot program for only selected events at this time. We hope to bring this program to our fans in a more formalized rollout in the future.
- How do I disconnect my phone number from this program?
- In the train time app, in your settings, you can unlink your phone number to this program.
- How long is the promotion valid?
- For the selected events at this time. We hope to bring this promotion to our fans long-term.
- Is there a limit to the number of vouchers given out per event?
- Yes, only a few hundred winners per selected event will be rewarded.
- What are the terms and conditions of the promotion?
- See below
- How does this promotion align with UBS Arena’s mission and values?
- Sustainability is an important pillar of UBS Arena. The increased ridership supports our efforts for a more sustainable future.
- Are there any special accessibility considerations for this promotion?
- The Elmont-UBS Arena LIRR stop is accessibility friendly and UBS Arena provides ADA-accessible shuttles to and from the train stop.
- I do not see the program’s opt-in pop-up on the rail app.
- Please ensure you have the latest version of the Long Island Rail Road app.