COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY
UBS Arena welcomes fans to our venue in a way that’s safe and healthy for fans, employees, players and performers.
Following New York State Department of Health’s updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance, all guests are no longer required to present proof of full vaccination status or proof of a negative COVID-19 test to enter our venue.
Guests should not come to UBS Arena if they have COVID-19, COVID-19 symptoms, or know if they’ve been exposed to COVID-19.
Following New York State Department of Health’s updated COVID-19 health and safety guidance, masks are optional for guests to wear in our venue. All guests are welcome to wear masks.
Our protocols are subject to change, including updates based on latest guidelines from the CDC, New York State, and Nassau County Department of Health. These policies generally apply to all events at UBS Arena. However, some events may require enhanced protocols. To confirm whether your event’s guidelines are different, please check below regularly.
Enhanced Cleaning & Sanitization
- UBS Arena uses EPA List N registered disinfectants. These disinfectants have proven rapid effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. We are employing the latest sanitization solutions including the use of long-term protectants and sanitizers to minimize pathogens on all surfaces.
- UBS Arena is Sharecare VERIFIED, a designation showing our venue is verified on a full range of expert-validated health & safety protocols, providing instantly recognizable third-party assurance that gives fans peace of mind.
HVAC, Air Circulation & Ventilation
- UBS Arena has a dedicated engineering team that ensures that the air quality within the arena is clean and as close to exterior quality, as proven safe and effective for large public spaces. We have reviewed ventilation performance to maximize effective ventilation rate per occupant.
- Our HVAC system is state-of-the-art and brings 100% fresh air into the arena when needed.
Physical Distancing & PPE
- UBS Arena follows both national and local regulatory guidelines as it pertains to mask requirements.
- Additional staff reminds guests of guidelines and to answer questions as needed.
- When appropriate, UBS Arena limits contact between guests and staff through social distancing and other methods.
- UBS Arena is a cashless venue with contactless options for all sales, including food service, parking, and merchandise.
- Cashless options are available for all sales, including food service, parking, and merchandise.
- Reverse ATMs are located across from Sections 108 and 210.
- Tickets are mobile. Add your tickets to your phone’s wallet and forward to each person in your party.
- Grab and go food and beverage options available throughout the arena to reduce guest and staff interactions.
- UBS Arena uses the latest technology to keep its spaces and safe and will follow the most up-to-date guidelines to do so.
- Smart technology is implemented in the restrooms to track inventory and cleaning logs.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are widely available throughout the arena’s public areas.
- All restrooms are equipped with touchless fixtures and dispensers.
- Mobile ordering is available on the venue app for quick pick up of food and beverage.
- Mobile ticketing is available for access into the arena.
- UBS Arena is dedicated to keeping its employees healthy & safe. We have implemented protocols to provide a safe environment for arena staff.
If you are visiting our Preview Club, please click here regarding information on safety & sanitization.